Saturday, March 6, 2010
Posted by:Yu Jing!
Time: 5:47 AM
first update after my blog is dead
Deleted all old post as it was really TOO old
Haha
It has been a few months since the year started
Sec 3 life is STRESSFUL!!!!
OMG, i hate it
My subjects-Pure Chemistry, pure physics, A math and the other compulsory subjects
Sucky combi.
Chemistry is lousy for me. i suck at it, physics is still okay though
A MATH IS THE MOST TERRIBLE!!!!!!
ONLY 2 LETTERS TO DESCRIBE----- gg AH!!!!!
LOL
Just got my latest A math test results, fail...

Hais, nothing to say about it

I was sick last Friday but i still went for my CCA
Cause i love my cca?
LOL
All the way headache, then later serious headache
So all that i can remember about that day was headache
Saturday i wake up at 11am?
Eat breakfast that my mother cook
D-E-L-I-C-I-O-U-S
Then went back to sleep as a was still having headache!!!!!!!!!!!
Generally, i slept for the whole day-.-
Wasted that one day. I regretted sleeping. HAHA

Went to malaysia to cut hair.
My hair is shorter now- well not obvious but it's SHORTER!

Monday- wake up in the morning......
Went to OLD SCHOOL, SMU........
Talk alot to Sharon, sing nan ren nu ren with bing han and now no voice-.-
Sadded.
Sore throat is one of the worst thing you can get
TRUST ME...

Ng Yu Jing
Fifteen.
Pwesents on 20-04.

Music player.


MusicPlaylist
MySpace Playlist at MixPod.com